Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Drool...Sign Me Up, Big Boy!


Ladies and Gentleman, I present to you a society for the masses. A club that worships the most delicious, succulant, beautiful food in the world: Bacon. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give to you, Bacon of the Month.
After paying a paltry $150 for membership, you get a membership card, a member's only monthly bacon comic strip, a ballpoint pen (to write love notes to the bacon), a toy pig, a bacon-of-the-month t-shirt, exclusive bacon recipes, and a pig nose.
Ideal for your loved bacon-lover, or for yourself, because you deserve that porky goodness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a Jewess, I gag.

And $150? I mean, really now!

PrincessPi said...

Oh, believe me, as a fellow Jewess, I feel complete and utter guilt about my lack of gag. I make up for my non-kosher ways by feeling as guilty as possible about everything.