Thursday, May 29, 2008

Aaaaaaaaas Yooooooooou Wiiiiiish

Arguably one of the best movies of all times - and certainly the best Cary Elwes movie of all time - the Princess Bride is romantic, thrilling and heartbreaking...kinda. It's one of the only stories I've both watched in movie-format and read in novel-format and been delighted both times. They book and the movie perfectly compliment one another. You can imagine how excited I was when I saw that Thinkgeek had come out with a line of Princess Bride t-shirts.

I want this shirt.


And this shirt. This is my favorite quote in the movie. I work in reproductive medicine, so "inconceivable" is a word my office regularly uses. At least once a week, I get to say, "You keep using this word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Aaaaand...I want this shirt.


I think I could probably live without the "man in black" action figure. But it's cool nonetheless.

So Mom, I know you're reading this. You get those shirts? At Thinkgeek? Every day is a good day to buy me presents.

0 comments: