1. when waiting to get on the elevator, when the door opens, step back so that those getting off can do so without having to elbow you out of the way.
2. when getting on the elevator, please push your button and move to the rear of the elevator, making room for more people to get on.
3. if there is not enough room for you to fit, wait for the next elevator, do not try to squeeze on.
4. don't try to board the elevator before those already on the elevator have attempted to get off.
5. unless you are disabled, stop being such a lazy ass and taking the elevator one floor up or down. especially down.