Wednesday, October 29, 2008

An email from administration

This email was sent out today:

Please stop using your telephone headsets immediately due to a short circuits in the battery that can cause overheating and pose a fire hazard. See the notice below from Hello Direct regarding battery failure in the telephone headset model you are using.

Today, ** inspected each of your headsets to confirm whether (1) it is a model GN9120, and (2) it has a new or old battery inside. All of you have the defective battery inside your headsets.

Awesome. I smell worker's comp.


Electric Barbarella said...

But your HEAD would have to be ON FIRE to claim, right? I mean, I'm all for milking the system but how much good is the time off and free cash gonna be when you are spending all your hard-earned Work Comp $$$ at the wig shop??