Friday, March 28, 2008

Princess versus MTA II

So, either I attract the crazies to me, or the MTA is strategically placing undercover agents in the stations it knows Il'l be using in the attempt to drive me insane...or disgust me to the point of unconsciousness.

I went out to dinner with my BF last night. Afterwards, we climbed the stairs to the el-train at 238th and Broadway. Stepping out onto the deserted platform, I look across to the other platform, and what do I see? Lo, the skinny, hairless naked ass of a grown man, twitching and jerking as he rubbed one off against the wall.

I gasped, BF laughed. The dude looked at us over his shoulder, and you could see his right arm start moving even faster. I walked down to the end of the platform where I wouldn't have to see shit like that.

So, as I was saying, either I have terrible luck, or the MTA is setting up things like this for me on purpose so I finally crack and they have to lock me in a padded cell.

0 comments: