Friday, March 14, 2008

Brain suckers

I overheard this incredibly asinine conversation on the subway this morning. It was between a young man and a young woman, both about my age. As I was eavesdropping, I was thinking, holy shit, this is really asinine, I should remember this so I can share it with my friends. Only, it was so incredibly asinine, that I can't remember the vast majority of what was said. I do recall, however, the gentleman saying, "yeah, my mom was hanging out with my dad, and I said to my mom, 'mom, you're, like, really intense,' you know?". And his female companion laughed with delighted mirth for some reason unbeknownst to yours truly.

Oh, and she was wearing a necklace that said "Zoe", either so she can remember her own name, lest she forget, or so she can remember someone else's name, which would be creepy.

0 comments: